Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From Mr. Food.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine the milk and coffee granules. Add the pudding mix and beat with a whisk for 1 to 2 minutes, or until well blended.
- Place 2 tablespoons pudding in a medium bowl and divide the remaining pudding among 4 coffee cups or 4 to 6 individual glass dessert dishes.
- Mix the whipped topping with the reserved pudding and spoon the topping mixture over the individual servings of pudding.
- Sprinkle the tops with cinnamon, and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.