Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Courtesy of www.recipearchive.com
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons butter, cut into 4 equal-sized pieces
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons espresso
- cocoa, for dusting
- confectioners' sugar, for dusting
- In 2 quart glass container, microwave the first 4 ingredients on high power 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until almost melted; stir until smooth.
- Freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- Shape tablespoons of mixture into balls,.
- Roll in cocoa and confectioners' sugar.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.