Recipe by adandpat
A very easy, yet gives the impression that you fussed! A big hit at picnics, offices parties, or any old get together.
Top Review by nonnasgirl
I've been making this recipe for years and everyone raves about it. I had to find a replacement for the marble loaf cake because they're not that easy to find. I've replaced it with chocolate angel food cake and it works just as well. a
- 1 marble loaf cake (Entenmanns makes a perfect one)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brewed coffee (you may substitute decaf)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding (4-1/2 cup serving size box)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- chocolate shavings (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cube loaf cake and place 1/2 in the bottom of a 2qt serving dish.
- Beat coffee with the cream cheese using a wire whisk until smooth.
- Gradually add all of the milk.
- Add the cinnamon and pudding until well blended.
- Gently add the Cool Whip until smooth.
- Pour 1/2 this mixture on the 1/2 half of the cubed cake, then add the remaining cake topped with the remaining cappuccino mixture.
- Garnish with the chocolate shavings.
- Be sure to refrigerate before serving for a nice cool treat!