- 2 cups cold brewed espresso or 2 cups double-strength coffee
- 1 pint coffee ice cream
- 6 cups ice
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- whipped cream, as needed
- ground cinnamon, as needed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, blend the espresso, ice cream, ice and milk until smooth, about 30 sec.
- Divide among 6-8 stemmed glasses.
- Top each with a dollop of whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon.
- Serve with a straw.
- NOTE: For a mocha cappuccino, substitute chocolate sherbert for the ice cream and chocolate milk for the regular milk.
- Sprinkle unsweetened cocoa or chocolate shavings instead of cinnamon.