Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk, chilled
- 5 -6 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup ice cube
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- Place evaporated milk and coffee granulates in blender; cover.
- Blend until coffee is dissolved.
- Add ice cream, ice and sugar; blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Sprinkle with cocoa.
This is very good. I used a can of fat free evaporated milk and put it in the fridge last night. Five tsp of instant coffee was enough for me and the amount of sugar was just right. Next time I will add a little more ice. Very tasty thanks for sharing this recipe its one I will be making again! Made for PAC spring 09
This is very good. Since I only made this for myself I just used a 5 oz can of evaporated milk and added a splash of regular milk to thin it out more, and I used chocolate syrup instead of cocoa powder. YUM!! I'm sipping on it right now! I would definately make this again. This is a real treat. Thank's!!(Made this for Spring PAC '07.)