In ‘Tate’s Bakeshop Cookbook’ by Kathleen King
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped semisweet chocolate
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Place all the ingredients except chocolate in a medium mixing bowl.
- 3Mix the ingredients until they are combined.
- 4Add the chopped chocolate and mix until it is combined.
- 5Put the mixture in an ungreased 9-inch square pan.
- 6Pat down the mixture evenly.
- 7Bake for about 30 minutes or until they are brown on the edges.
- 8Remove the pan from the oven and cut the shortbread into desired sizes.
- 9Let it cool in the pan.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cappuccino Shortbread
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.3
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 19.0 mg
- Sodium 65.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 1.6 g