Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found at caribseek.com.
- 1 pint softened coffee ice cream
- 3 ounces light rum
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup whipped cream
- cocoa powder
- cinnamon stick
- In a blender, blend the ice cream, rum and ground cinnamon until smooth but still thick.
- Pour into 2 long stemmed glasses.
- Top drinks with whipped cream and garnish with cocoa powder and cinnamon stick.
Mmmmm this was great! I had both servings myself so I ended up pretty tipsy :) never mind all those calories! I didn't use the whipped cream but I am sure it would have been absolutely sinful if I had.
Was this a shake or what? *YUM* OMG, it was heaven in a glass. I used starbucks coffee flavored ice cream and vanilla rum, as that is what I had on hand. The cinnamon added to the great flavor as did the creamy low-fat whipped cream. Simply Delish. This is another ZWT3 *keeper* TFS will make this again and again. Cheers ~V
Oh, my! This was delightful! The cinnamon and rum go so well with the coffee-flavored ice cream. Wouldn't change a thing...just perfect.