Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Dessert favourite. Prep time includes cooking / cool down time for rice.
- 1 tablespoon boilng water
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold low-fat milk
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 1⁄4 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa (I use Hersheys baking cocoa)
- In boiling water dissolve coffee granules in a small measuring cup, set aside to cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine milk, pudding mix and cinnamon.
- Beat on low speed of hand mixer for about 2 minutes.
- Fold in coffee, cooled rice and 1 cup of whipped topping.
- Spoon mixture into serving dishes.
- Dollop whipped topping onto each serving, dust with Cocoa.