Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
yummy on top of vanilla or chocolate cupcakes with a dusting of cinnamon and a chocolate covered coffee bean. *the recipe calls for the 4 serving-size pudding mix.*
- 1⁄2 cup chilled strong coffee
- 1⁄2 cup cold milk
- 1 (2 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- pour the coffee and milk into a bowl. add the pudding mix and whisk for 2 minutes.
- gently fold in the whipped cream.
- frost your baked goods!
- *this frosting is very creamy and smooth; you can even spread it with a spoon.*.