Recipe by Sweet Diva MJ
From Quick Cooking (now called Simple & Delicious). A tasty combination of chocolate, coffee and cinnamon.
Top Review by Sheynath
This is rich and creamy and tasty. I did as a previous poster suggested and just added the dry coffee to the pudding mix instead of disolving it first. Works fine. DS has already requested that I make this again, and we still have half of it left.
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix (fudge)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup whipped topping
- whipped topping, additional (optional)
- chocolate wafer crumbs (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve coffee in water; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine milk, pudding mix and cinnamon.
- Beat on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in coffee.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into serving dishes.
- Garnish with whipped topping and wafer crumbs if desired.
- Yield: 4 servings.