Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yumm...this is EASY, creamy and delicious! I use sugar free and fat free pudding, 1% milk and light Cool Whip to make this and it still tastes creamy and sweet!
- 14.78-19.71 ml instant coffee granules
- 29.58 ml boiling water
- 709.77 ml cold milk
- 113.39 g box instant vanilla pudding
- 113.39 g box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 473.18 ml Cool Whip
- additional whipped topping, with
- chocolate wafer crumbs or shaved milk chocolate
- Dissolve coffee granules in water, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine milk, pudding mix and cinnamon.
- Mix thoroughly then stir in dissolved coffee.
- Gently fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour into dessert bowl or individual pudding dishes.
- If desired, garnish with an additional spoonful of Cool Whip and wafer crumbs or shaved chocolate.
This was delicious. It set up nicely and was a great afternoon dessert.