Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yumm...this is EASY, creamy and delicious! I use sugar free and fat free pudding, 1% milk and light Cool Whip to make this and it still tastes creamy and sweet!
- Dissolve coffee granules in water, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine milk, pudding mix and cinnamon.
- Mix thoroughly then stir in dissolved coffee.
- Gently fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour into dessert bowl or individual pudding dishes.
- If desired, garnish with an additional spoonful of Cool Whip and wafer crumbs or shaved chocolate.
This was delicious. It set up nicely and was a great afternoon dessert.