- 3 -4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 (4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (4 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- additional whipped topping, with
- chocolate wafer crumbs or shaved milk chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve coffee granules in water, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine milk, pudding mix and cinnamon.
- Mix thoroughly then stir in dissolved coffee.
- Gently fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour into dessert bowl or individual pudding dishes.
- If desired, garnish with an additional spoonful of Cool Whip and wafer crumbs or shaved chocolate.