Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Chocolate Pudding and Coffee....oh it's the best of both worlds!
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold skim milk
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup light whipped topping
- Dissolve coffee in water; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine milk, pudding mix and cinnamon.
- Beat on low speed for 2 minutes; stir in coffee.
- Fold in whipped topping and spoon into serving dishes. Garnish with whipped topping if desired.
I don't know why this doesn't have more reviews! It's wonderful. I used 2 tsps of espresso powder instead of 4 and was very, very happy with the resulting pudding. Diabetic friendly chocolate, coffee and cinnamon, outstanding! Made for Comfort Cafe. Jan 09.
To say that this is wonderful doesn't even come close. I'd give it more than 5 stars if I could. Thanks for a fantastic sugar free treat.