1/1 Photo of Cappuccino Pudding
Chocolate Pudding and Coffee....oh it's the best of both worlds!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve coffee in water; set aside.
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine milk, pudding mix and cinnamon.
- 3Beat on low speed for 2 minutes; stir in coffee.
- 4Fold in whipped topping and spoon into serving dishes. Garnish with whipped topping if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cappuccino Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.1
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 375.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 4.9 g