1/1 Photo of Cappuccino Pudding
Chocolate Pudding and Coffee....oh it's the best of both worlds!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve coffee in water; set aside.
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine milk, pudding mix and cinnamon.
- 3Beat on low speed for 2 minutes; stir in coffee.
- 4Fold in whipped topping and spoon into serving dishes. Garnish with whipped topping if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cappuccino Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.1
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 375.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 4.9 g