Recipe by Darrinw2001
I love coffee. This is a great way to kick off a busy day. A complete balance of protein and carbs in a great tasting drink!
- 12 ounces cold water
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 3 tablespoons oat flour or 3 tablespoons fine ground oats
- 3 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon, divided
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon fat-free cool whip (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- pour water into blender.
- add protein powder and oat flour. blend on medium for 15 seconds. (you can use a meal replacment powder like MetRx or Myoplex instead).
- add coffee and half the cinnamon. blend for 30 more seconds.
- add ice cubes and blend on high for 30 seconds.
- pour into tall glass, top with cool whip and remaining cinnamon, serve.