Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is Go good and Go easy to make.
Make and share this Cappuccino Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold milk
- 2 (4 ounce) packages instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 1 9-inch chocolate pie crust
- Pour the milk into a medium bowl.
- Add the pudding mixes,coffee and hlaf the whipped topping.
- Whisk for 1 minute (the mixture will be thick).
- Spread in the pie shell.
- Spread the remaining whipped topping over the top.