1/1 Photo of Cappuccino Parfaits
This is a yummy treat that is pretty easy to make. Also if you wanted to know the 3 ounce package is the small package with four servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve coffee in hot water in medium bowl.
- 2Add milk, pudding mix and cinnamon.
- 3Beat with whisk about one or two minutes.
- 4Let stand for at least five minutes or until thickened.
- 5Gently stir in whipped topping.
- 6Scoop 1/2 pudding mixture into 5-6 dishes.
- 7Sprinkle with crushed cookies.
- 8Spoon remaining pudding mixture over crushed cookies.
- 9If you want you can put spoon some more cool whip over the top.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cappuccino Parfaits
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.3
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.5 mg
- Sodium 84.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 3.4 g