This is a yummy treat that is pretty easy to make. Also if you wanted to know the 3 ounce package is the small package with four servings.
- Dissolve coffee in hot water in medium bowl.
- Add milk, pudding mix and cinnamon.
- Beat with whisk about one or two minutes.
- Let stand for at least five minutes or until thickened.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Scoop 1/2 pudding mixture into 5-6 dishes.
- Sprinkle with crushed cookies.
- Spoon remaining pudding mixture over crushed cookies.
- If you want you can put spoon some more cool whip over the top.