Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice low-fat dessert. Like on calories but not on taste.
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 6 tablespoons fat-free chocolate fudge topping
- 2 cups cappuccino mocha fudge low-fat ice cream, softened (Healthy Choice works well)
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat chocolate flavored vanilla wafer crumbs (about 8 cookies)
- 1⁄2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Combine hot water and instant coffee granules in a small bowl, stirring until dissolved.
- Add fudge topping, and stir mixture well.
- Spoon 1/4 cup ice cream into each of 4 parfait glasses; top each with 1 tablespoon fudge mixture, 1 tablespoon wafer crumbs, and 1 tablespoon whipped topping.
- Repeat layers once.
- ending with whipped topping.
- Serve immediately or freeze until ready to serve.