Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious cappuccino that's made with instant coffee, (Maxwell House) half-and-half cream, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, water, and ice cubes. Actual prep time: 5 minutes. Cook time: 1 minute and 66 seconds, in a 900 watt microwave oven. Chilling coffee in the fridge: 1 hour.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee (Maxwell House)
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ice cube
- Add water and coffee to one 16-ounce coffee cup.
- Place cup in microwave, and microwave until coffee is heated through.
- (I heated the coffee in a 900 watt microwave for 1 minute and 66 seconds).
- Place heated coffee in refrigerator, to chill the coffee.
- (I found the coffee was chilled within 1 hour).
- Once coffee is chilled, add the cream, sweetened condensed milk, and the vanilla extract; stir until well blended.
- In a tall beverage glass, add the ice cubes.
- Pour coffee over ice in the glass and serve.