Recipe by Domestic Goddess
A delicious cappuccino that's made with instant coffee granules, half-and-half cream, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, water, and ice cubes.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ice cube
Directions See How It's Made
- Add water and coffee to one 16-ounce coffee cup.
- Place cup in microwave, and microwave until coffee is heated through.
- Place heated coffee in refrigerator, to chill the coffee. (I found the coffee was chilled within 1 hour).
- Once coffee is chilled, add the cream, sweetened condensed milk, and the vanilla extract; stir until well blended.
- In a tall beverage glass, add the ice cubes.
- Pour coffee over ice in the glass and serve.