Recipe by MarieRynr
I just found this recipe, and while I have not actually baked them yet I wanted to save the recipe in a safe place. I plan on baking them at the earliest possible moment!
- 5 (1 1/2 ounce) Skor candy bars
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons instant espresso
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In food processor, chop Skor bars into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Set aside 1/2 cup pieces for topping.
- In a large bowl, using electric mixer cream together eggs, oil, sugar, instant espresso, cinnamon and milk.
- Stir dry ingredients in, blending well.
- Fold in crushed candy bars and chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Top with reserved candy.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes.