Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Relatively easy and super yummy..
Make and share this Cappuccino Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 190C and put papers into the muffin tin.
- In a bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In another bowl, stir milk and coffee granules until coffee is dissolved.
- Add oil, egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Stir into dry ingredients until just moistened, fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake for 17-20 minutes.
These smelled wonderful straight out of the oven, but the taste didn't really deliver in intensity. Next time I think I'd double the amount of coffee and add a bit more cinnamon and sugar. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Fall 2008.