1/2 Photos of Cappuccino Muffins
Relatively easy and super yummy..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 190C and put papers into the muffin tin.
- 2In a bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- 3In another bowl, stir milk and coffee granules until coffee is dissolved.
- 4Add oil, egg and vanilla; mix well.
- 5Stir into dry ingredients until just moistened, fold in chocolate chips.
- 6Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake for 17-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cappuccino Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (878 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.9
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 164.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 3.9 g