Another easy yet fabulous dessert. Sinfully rich and delicious
Make and share this Cappuccino Mousse Trifle recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, stir the milk and coffee granules until dissolved.
- Remove 1 cup of the mixture and set aside Add pudding mixes to the remaining milk mixture, beat on low for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Fold in half the whipped topping.
- Place a third of the cake cubes in a 4 qt serving or trifle bowl.
- Layer with a third of the reserved milk mixture and pudding mixture and a fourth of the grated chocolate.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Garnish with remaining whip topping and chocolate.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve (at least 2 hours).