1/1 Photo of Cappuccino Mousse Trifle
Just Cher's Note:
Another easy yet fabulous dessert. Sinfully rich and delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, stir the milk and coffee granules until dissolved.
- 2Remove 1 cup of the mixture and set aside Add pudding mixes to the remaining milk mixture, beat on low for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 3Fold in half the whipped topping.
- 4Place a third of the cake cubes in a 4 qt serving or trifle bowl.
- 5Layer with a third of the reserved milk mixture and pudding mixture and a fourth of the grated chocolate.
- 6Repeat layers twice.
- 7Garnish with remaining whip topping and chocolate.
- 8Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 9Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve (at least 2 hours).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cappuccino Mousse Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.5
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.3 mg
- Sodium 205.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen pound cake