1/2 Photos of Cappuccino Mousse
Audrey M's Note:
This is such a simple dessert that is so elegant to serve to your special guests or for that special dinner for you and your mate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Freeze a metal or glass mixing bowl and beaters for about 10 minutes.
- 2In a small saucepan, add water and sprinkle gelatin over top.
- 3Let stand for 1 minutes.
- 4Cook on medium heat for about 1 minute or until gelatin dissolves.
- 5Add espresso powder, stirring constantly until espresso powder dissolves.
- 6Remove gelatin mixture from heat.
- 7In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and espresso mixture; stir until well blended.
- 8Remove mixing bowl and beaters from freezer.
- 9In chilled bowl, beat whipping cream untilshiff peaks form.
- 10Fold into espresso mixture.
- 11Spoon into cups; cover and chill.
- 12Serve with whip cream and sprinkle of cinnamon on top.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cappuccino Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.6
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 76.8 mg
- Sodium 100.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 36.1 g
- Protein 6.4 g