Recipe by Gingerbee
A really simply delicious mousse for a change of pace. Try my other mousse recipes for different tastes.
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee, dissolved in
- 1 tablespoon hot water, then chilled
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve instant coffee in hot water and chill briefly in freezer.
- Whip cream and powdered sugar with electric mixer, pouring in the coffee mixture as it whips.
- Take care not to overbeat.
- Cover with plastic and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle chocolate shavings or sliced almonds on top.