Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This rich mousse has a hint of coffee and a pleasantly creamy texture.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1⁄3 cup fat free coffee yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over milk; let stand for 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved. Add cocoa and coffee; stir until dissolved. Transfer to a small mixing bowl; refrigerate until mixture begins to thicken.
- Beat until light and fluffy. Combine yogurt and sugar; beat into gelatin mixture. Fold in whipping topping. Divide between two dessert dishes. Refrigerate until firm.