Recipe by Dancer^
I did send these as Christmas gifts this year. I even gave 1 to myself lol. This recipe is easily doubled or tripled.
Top Review by Mysterygirl
This is great. Being diabetic, I try to avoid as much sugar as possible. There is only one creamer that I have found on the market that is sugar free (this includes non-flavored ones) and that is the Wal-Mart brand Irish Cream. So I used it, Splenda and Ghiradehli cocoa. It was wonderful! Like drinking a liquid candy bar. Thanks for posting this recipe. Now I can have my mocha cappucinos again!
- 6 tablespoons instant espresso coffee powder, plus
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso coffee powder
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa, plus
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1⁄4 cups non-dairy powdered coffee creamer (plain or Irish cream)
- 10 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon