Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I did send these as Christmas gifts this year. I even gave 1 to myself lol. This recipe is easily doubled or tripled.
- 6 tablespoons instant espresso coffee powder, plus
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso coffee powder
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa, plus
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1⁄4 cups non-dairy powdered coffee creamer (plain or Irish cream)
- 10 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, stir together espresso coffee powder, cocoa, nondairy creamer, sugar and cinnamon.
- Store tightly covered.
- For the label: For each cup of cappuccino, measure 2 to 4 tablespoons mix into a coffee mug and stir in 6 oz of boiling water.
This is great. Being diabetic, I try to avoid as much sugar as possible. There is only one creamer that I have found on the market that is sugar free (this includes non-flavored ones) and that is the Wal-Mart brand Irish Cream. So I used it, Splenda and Ghiradehli cocoa. It was wonderful! Like drinking a liquid candy bar. Thanks for posting this recipe. Now I can have my mocha cappucinos again!
I made this for myself and since I liked it so much, I made another batch to give as gifts to the ladies in my bridge group. This was so easy to mix together. Makes a great morning cup of cappuccino. Thanks Dancer^.
Really enjoyed this. Another X-Mas gift problem solved, plus that I will be making it for myself, loved the cinnamon in this. Because I do not use sugar in my tea or coffee it was too sweet for me. So I made a second batch without the sugar and mixed with the the first. The next mix I will make with half the amount of sugar, and for gifts I will write on the card they can add sugar to taste.