Recipe by erinn in tbay
From Company's Coming- Gifts from the Kitchen
Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is really nice on a cold windy evening. I "LOVE" the idea of putting the different ingredients in layers to show off the colours - how cute! Since I did not have nutmeg, I used cinnamon again instead of it. I just had some of it right now and I feel very good! Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 1 cup instant instant chocolate drink mix
- 1⁄2 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 1⁄2 cup instant coffee granules
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss all ingredients in a plastic bag and seal OR layer all 6 ingredients, in order given, in jar with tight fitting lid.
- Directions for cappuccino:.
- Stir contents of jar before measuring.
- Measure 2 tbsp mix into blender.
- Add 1 cup boiling water.
- Process until foamy.
- Pour into mug.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.