Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is from today's Weekend magazine. The number of servings was not mentioned, so I'm taking a wild guess here. This mix would make a wonderful gift in a pretty jar that's decorated with ribbons.
- 1 cup non-dairy coffee creamer
- 1 cup instant chocolate drink mix
- 1 cup instant coffee
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- Mix everything well and store in an airtight container.
- To make 1 serving, add 2 tbsp of the cappuccino mix to 6oz.
- or 180ml of boiling hot water.
- Stir vigorously to dissolve.
- You can also add chocolate shavings and whipped cream, if desired.