Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup instant coffee creamer
- 1 cup instant chocolate drink mix
- 2⁄3 cup instant coffee crystals
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients.
- Store in airtight containers.
- To use:
- Add 3 Tablespoons cappuccino mix to 6 ozs. hot water; stir well.
Excellent! I use this for frappuccinos. Haven't tried it hot yet, but I will be sure to when the holidays come. Thanks for a great recipe, Marian!
Great taste. Will make batches for gift giving and use my computer to make a label with recipe and instructions for using. For a gift you could include coffee mugs and homemade cookies in a basket from the dollar store, lined with a cloth dinner napkin or paper doilie.
This was really delicious. Im going to include it in my Christmas gift giving.