1/2 Photos of Cappuccino Krispies
1 hr 10 mins
This is a coffee-flavored version of Rice Krispie treats.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In bowl, combine coffee granules, hot water, and vanilla and stir until coffee dissolves.
- 2Place marshmallows in a 2 quart glass measuring cup.
- 3Microwave 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are melted. Stir until smooth.
- 4Stir the coffee mixture into the melted marshmallows.
- 5Working quickly, add cereal to marshmallow mixture. Stir lightly to coat all the cereal.
- 6With a piece of wax paper, press mixture into a 9x13 pan coated with cooking spray.
- 7Let cool completely, about an hour, before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cappuccino Krispies
Serving Size: 1 (448 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 54.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 0.6 g