Recipe by paula&matt
perfect inexpensive gift!!
Top Review by JayeRhine
Yummy! I made this today to give as a gift and I kept the extra jar for myself! I'll definitely make it again, and I'll keep some on hand for holiday entertaining. Thanks! (I ran the instant coffee through my whole-bean coffee grinder...worked great!)
- 2⁄3 cup instant coffee granules
- 1 cup non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 1 cup powdered instant chocolate drink mix
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Have ready 2 (12 ounce) canning jars.
- Put the instant coffee into a food processor, and process to a fine powder.
- If you don't have a food processor, put it into a large plastic bag, and crush with a rolling pan.
- In a large bowl, combine creamer, chocolate mix, instant coffee, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Stir together until well mixed.
- Spoon into 2- 12 ounce jars.
- Attach a note to each jar that reads: Cappuccino: Mix 3 tablespoons of powder with 6 fluid ounces hot water.