Another super simple dessert. From a cookbook that I picked up at a garage sale, years ago, that has become a favorite....Readers Digest, Quick and Delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a small baking sheet with wax paper.
- 2Place cakes on the sheet and spread the tops and sides with the frosting.
- 3Fill the center of each with a scoop of ice cream.
- 4Freeze until ready to serve.
- 5To serve place on individual plastes and top with cool whip, sprinkle with a dash of cinnamon and a cinnamon stick it desired.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cappuccino Ice Cream Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.1
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 127.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 42.5 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sponge cake shells