Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
Nummmy !!!! Coffee lovers take note, can be addictive.
Top Review by justcallmetoni
This was really delicious! The addition of the light topping, in my case Cool Whip Free, gave this a real creaminess that made it feel a bit sinful without the actual guilt. I did my initial freeze a week before processing and it was no worse for the wear. Betting you could freeze this in cubes and just pop out a serving whenever you wanted. I used Splenda instead of sugar - so at 55 calories, this was just 1 point. That alone was enough to make me smile. Thanks Shirl!
- 3 cups strong brewed coffee
- 2 cups frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in blender and process on low speed till smooth.
- pour into 8" square pan, cover and freeze till firm.
- Let frozen mixture stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Spoon into blender container.
- Porcess till smooth.
- return to pan and freeze till firm.
- to serve; let stand at room temperature 5 minutes.
- Spoon into glass dessert dishes.