Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Nummmy !!!! Coffee lovers take note, can be addictive.
Make and share this Cappuccino Ice recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups strong brewed coffee
- 2 cups frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- Combine all ingredients in blender and process on low speed till smooth.
- pour into 8" square pan, cover and freeze till firm.
- Let frozen mixture stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Spoon into blender container.
- Porcess till smooth.
- return to pan and freeze till firm.
- to serve; let stand at room temperature 5 minutes.
- Spoon into glass dessert dishes.
This was really delicious! The addition of the light topping, in my case Cool Whip Free, gave this a real creaminess that made it feel a bit sinful without the actual guilt. I did my initial freeze a week before processing and it was no worse for the wear. Betting you could freeze this in cubes and just pop out a serving whenever you wanted. I used Splenda instead of sugar - so at 55 calories, this was just 1 point. That alone was enough to make me smile. Thanks Shirl!