Recipe by Leta
Yummy! (source: Homebasics Magazine) Prep time includes chill time.
Top Review by Lizzie-Babette
Totally decadent! Made this last night and brought it in for my department and everyone is raving over this. Sinful is another popular adjective for this one. Recipe is very dense and packed with flavor. Love the cappuccino flavor...may have to put in some different extracts and different nuts to play around with the flavor in the future (maybe cherry flavoring and toasted almonds? mmmmm). Don't forget to toast the nuts before adding -- makes a world of difference! Great recipe, Leta!
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup whipping cream or 2⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup whipped margarine
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee (or grain beverage powder)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup toasted chopped hazelnuts or 1 cup walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 8" square baking dish with aluminum foil; set aside.
- In a 2 qt saucepan, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, cream, margarine, coffee powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Continue to boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in chocolate chips until smooth.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Using foil, lift fudge onto cutting board.
- To serve, cut into 36 squares.