1/1 Photo of Cappuccino Fudge
4 hrs 15 mins
Yummy! (source: Homebasics Magazine) Prep time includes chill time.
My Private Note
doz squ ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup whipping cream or 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup whipped margarine
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee (or grain beverage powder)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup toasted chopped hazelnuts or 1 cup walnuts
- 1Line 8" square baking dish with aluminum foil; set aside.
- 2In a 2 qt saucepan, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, cream, margarine, coffee powder, cinnamon and salt.
- 3Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 4Continue to boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Stir in chocolate chips until smooth.
- 7Stir in nuts.
- 8Pour into prepared pan.
- 9Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 10Using foil, lift fudge onto cutting board.
- 11To serve, cut into 36 squares.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cappuccino Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (938 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1354.9
- Calories from Fat 731
- Total Fat 81.2 g
- Saturated Fat 34.4 g
- Cholesterol 72.8 mg
- Sodium 279.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 167.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.2 g
- Sugars 128.2 g
- Protein 13.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: