Yummy! (source: Homebasics Magazine) Prep time includes chill time.
Make and share this Cappuccino Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup whipping cream or 2⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup whipped margarine
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee (or grain beverage powder)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup toasted chopped hazelnuts or 1 cup walnuts
- Line 8" square baking dish with aluminum foil; set aside.
- In a 2 qt saucepan, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, cream, margarine, coffee powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Continue to boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in chocolate chips until smooth.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Using foil, lift fudge onto cutting board.
- To serve, cut into 36 squares.