- 1⁄4 cup instant coffee granules
- 2 3⁄4 cups water, divided
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons cool whip frozen whipped topping (more or less depending on your taste)
- 2 tablespoons semi sweet chocolate shavings
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, whisk coffee granules into 1/2 cup boiling water.
- Whisk in remaining 2 1/4 cups of regular temperature water and condensed milk until blended.
- Divide evenly among 3 Ice Shaver bowls.
- Freeze until firm.
- To serve: Remove mixture from tubs and shave in your ice shaver.
- Garnish each with the cool whip, and top with chocolate shavings.