1/1 Photo of Cappuccino Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Great to have on hand--I feel safe when I know ther's a jar of these in my kitchen when I get an attack of the "midnight hungries!"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves (I usually leave these out)
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips (or you can use cappuccino chips(from the King Arthur Catalogue)
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Dissolve the coffee powder in the boiling water; set aside.
- 3Cream the butter and brown sugar together until fluffy with an electric mixer on medium speed.
- 4Add the eggs, coffee mixture, and vanilla; blend well.
- 5Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and spices; gradually add to the creamed mixture with the mixer on low speed, beating just until combined.
- 6Stir in both chocolate chips.
- 7Drop dough by heaping Tbsp 2" apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 8Bake for 8-10 minutes or until set.
- 9Let cookies stand on the sheets for 1 minute before transfering them to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cappuccino Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1498 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.5
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 22.5 mg
- Sodium 86.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 1.7 g