Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
this one of the recipes i found at kraft food and family...its great thing and easy too!
- 2 cups cold nonfat milk
- 2 teaspoons caffeine-free instant coffee
- 1 (1 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip Lite
- POUR milk and instant coffee into medium bowl.
- Add pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Pour into dessert dishes.
- REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, gently stir cinnamon into whipped topping.
- Spread over pudding.
Just recently discovered this easy, easy recipe - exactly what one needs when it is too hot to cook. Only difference being that I did not use fat or sugar free pudding mix. Maybe one day we will have to count calories!!!!
DITTO review from me! Guests RAVED about this recipe! Whipped my own fresh whipped cream, TRUE! SO simple, SEEMS like you fussed but you don't too! THANKS!
Wonderful and simple to make. Nice, light dessert that beautifully complements a heavy supper. Rave reviews from all my guests!