Recipe by *Pixie*
This was on the back of a dream whip box I was throwing out. These can be made in advance and stored in the freezer for up to a month. Prep time includes freezing time. For more of a mocha flavor, chocolate pudding mix could be used instead of vanilla.
- 12 chocolate wafers
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagejello vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 packages dream whip dessert topping, prepared according to package directions
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Put 12 paper baking cups into a muffin pan.
- Place a chocolate wafer in the bottom of each paper liner.
- Combine milk, coffee, pudding mix and cinnamon.
- Beat with an electric mixer on high for 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 4-5 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Fold in 3 1/2 c topping mix.
- Carefully spoon into the paper baking cups.
- Freeze until firm approx 6 hours.
- If desired at this point they can be wrapped well in plastic wrap and stored in the freezer for up to one month.
- To serve, remove from paper liners and place on plate.
- Top with a dab of dessert topping and drizzle with melted semi sweet chocolate.