I found this on bakespace.com I'm not sure where I can find coffee extract or vanilla paste. I don't recall ever seeing them at my local market. Hmm...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons coffee extract
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Mix flour, powder, and salt together and set aside.
- 3Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy in mixer.
- 4Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add coffee extract.
- 5Alternately add dry ingredients and half and half, beating till smooth.
- 6Pour into prepared tins and bake 25 minutes or till tester comes out clean.
- 7Cool completely. Frost with cream cheese-mascarpone frosting and dust with cinnamon.
- 9With an electric mixer, beat the butter and mascarpone cheese together until fluffy.
- 10Add the vanilla paste and the sugar incrementally, until fully incorporated.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cappuccino Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Mascarpone Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (2439 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.3
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 79.6 mg
- Sodium 278.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 50.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla bean paste