Prep 5 mins
Cook 23 mins
Make and share this Cappuccino Crunch Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) packagepillsbury nut quick bread mix (Pillsbury Nut Quick Bread & Muffin Mix)
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 cup toffee pieces
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400°F
- Line 14 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- In large bowl, combine quick bread mix, contents of nut packet, cocoa and coffee granules; mix well.
- Stir in toffee bits and chocolate chips.
- Add buttermilk, oil and eggs; stir just until dry particles are moistened.
- Divide batter evenly into lined muffin cups.
- Bake at 400°F for 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Remove muffins from pan.
- Serve warm or cool.
Made these for DH to take to work, but of course I had to sneak one for myself. Very good, with the perfect amount of crunch. Of course DH thought they could use more chocolate so I think next time I will switch the amounts of toffee and chocolate chips. Made for AUS/NZ Recipe Swap.
Wonderful rich and delicious muffins! The coffee flavor was just right, not overpowering and the chocolate chips and toffee pieces gave just the right touch. As a morning treat or a sweet snack, we really loved these!