1 hr 20 mins
Grace Fung's Note:
A nice switch to ordinary creme caramel. Use low fat ingredients if desired. (30 mins standing time included in prep time. If using vanilla essence, no standing is needed.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil sugar and water until golden.
- 2Pour into 6 individual moulds.
- 3Whisk together warmed milk, sour cream, vanilla bean, coffee and eggs.
- 4Stand for 30 minutes then discard vanilla bean.
- 5Strain into moulds and bake in water bath at 180C for 30-40 minutes or until firm.
- 6Chill overnight.
- 7To serve, carefully unmould creme caramels onto serving plates.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cappuccino Creme Caramel
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.1
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 152.2 mg
- Sodium 67.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: