This recipe is incredible. If you are like me and love cream cheese, coffee and chocolate, this recipe is FOR YOU! A must try! 8-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Grease bottom (not sides) of 8-inch square baking pan.
- 2Melt chocolate and butter in 2-quart saucepan on low heat.
- 3Stir occasionally until mixture is smooth.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Add in vanilla and sugar; stir well.
- 6Slowly add in eggs; mix well after each egg.
- 7Add baking powder, salt, and flour.
- 8Mix until smooth and moist.
- 9In small bowl, mix coffee syrup and cream cheese.
- 10Pour HALF brownie batter into baking pan.
- 11Add cream cheese mixture on top.
- 12Spoon leftover brownie mix on top of cream cheese layer.
- 13With knife, swirl mixtures.
- 14Bake 25-35 minutes OR until brownies pull apart from pan.
- 15(Don’t over-bake!) Let cool and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cappuccino Cream Cheese Fudge Brownies!
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.5
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 28.8 mg
- Sodium 79.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: