Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is incredible. If you are like me and love cream cheese, coffee and chocolate, this recipe is FOR YOU! A must try! 8-)
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease bottom (not sides) of 8-inch square baking pan.
- Melt chocolate and butter in 2-quart saucepan on low heat.
- Stir occasionally until mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Add in vanilla and sugar; stir well.
- Slowly add in eggs; mix well after each egg.
- Add baking powder, salt, and flour.
- Mix until smooth and moist.
- In small bowl, mix coffee syrup and cream cheese.
- Pour HALF brownie batter into baking pan.
- Add cream cheese mixture on top.
- Spoon leftover brownie mix on top of cream cheese layer.
- With knife, swirl mixtures.
- Bake 25-35 minutes OR until brownies pull apart from pan.
- (Don’t over-bake!) Let cool and enjoy!