Recipe by Domestic Goddess
Here's a great tasting coffee mix to try. Mix it up and give as a gift, or keep it for yourself. I'm not sure of the prep. time. "Enjoy"!!!
- 6 tablespoons instant coffee
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Cool Whip or canned reddi whip whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients, except the Cool Whip.
- To make a cup of coffee: Put 1 Tbsp of mixture in a large coffee mug.
- Pour 1 1/2 cup boiling water over mix, and stir.
- Top with a dollop of Cool Whip, or Reddi Whip.
- To make a smaller cup of coffee: Use 1/2 Tbsp of coffee mixture to 3/4 cup boiling water.