Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a great tasting coffee mix to try. Mix it up and give as a gift, or keep it for yourself. I'm not sure of the prep. time. "Enjoy"!!!
- 6 tablespoons instant coffee
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Cool Whip or canned reddi whip whipped topping
- Mix all ingredients, except the Cool Whip.
- To make a cup of coffee: Put 1 Tbsp of mixture in a large coffee mug.
- Pour 1 1/2 cup boiling water over mix, and stir.
- Top with a dollop of Cool Whip, or Reddi Whip.
- To make a smaller cup of coffee: Use 1/2 Tbsp of coffee mixture to 3/4 cup boiling water.
I'm sorry I did not like this. Something is missing. It was very less sweet as well. I didn't like it, sorry.
This recipe was easy to make, but tasted like coffee. I couldn't even taste the cinnamon in it! If you're looking for a sweet cappuccino taste, don't use this recipe.
I thought this would taste like cappuccino, but it was more like very sweet coffee. I'm not sure what was missing or what else needed to be added, but I don't think I'd make it again.