Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Copy Kat Chat. It's a Kraft recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelopegeneral foods international coffees cappuccino instant mocha-flavored coffee powder (, prepared hot)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons calumet baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup chilled maxwell house freshly brewed coffee
- 1⁄2 cup breakstone's sour cream or 1⁄2 cup knudsen sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 baker's semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, chopped
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F Mix flour, dry cappuccino mix, the sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in large bowl; set aside. Beat eggs, brewed coffee, sour cream and butter in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Stir in chopped chocolate.
- SPOON into 12 greased or paper-lined medium muffin cups, filling each cup 2/3 full.
- BAKE 30 minute or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Note: You can switch up coffee flavors for different varieties of muffins.