A delicious, moist cake, great to serve on a afternoon with coffee. I always bake with the original Bisquick, so I can't promise good results using a clone!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Set oven rack to second-lowest position.
- 3Grease a square 8x8x2-in baking pan.
- 4Mix coconut, nuts, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tbsp melted butter; set aside.
- 5Beat remaining ingredients except chocolate chips and coffee, in a large bowl for 30 seconds, scraping bowl.
- 6Beat on med speed 4 mins, scaping bowl.
- 7Pour into pan.
- 8Stir together, melted chocolate and coffee; spoon over batter.
- 9Lightly swirl chocolate mixture through batter several times with a knife for a marbled design.
- 10Sprinkle coconut mixture evenly over top.
- 11Bake for 20-25 mins, or until golden brown, and cake tests done.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cappuccino-Chocolate Coffee Cake (Bisquick)
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.9
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 50.9 mg
- Sodium 548.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 27.3 g
- Protein 7.1 g