Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A delicious, moist cake, great to serve on a afternoon with coffee. I always bake with the original Bisquick, so I can't promise good results using a clone!
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- Set oven rack to second-lowest position.
- Grease a square 8x8x2-in baking pan.
- Mix coconut, nuts, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tbsp melted butter; set aside.
- Beat remaining ingredients except chocolate chips and coffee, in a large bowl for 30 seconds, scraping bowl.
- Beat on med speed 4 mins, scaping bowl.
- Pour into pan.
- Stir together, melted chocolate and coffee; spoon over batter.
- Lightly swirl chocolate mixture through batter several times with a knife for a marbled design.
- Sprinkle coconut mixture evenly over top.
- Bake for 20-25 mins, or until golden brown, and cake tests done.