- 2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 125 g butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- grated chocolate, for sprinkling
- 100 g cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant coffee powder (instant)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, coffee, salt and cinnamon.
- In seperate bowl mix together milk, butter, egg and vanilla.
- Make a well in centre of dry ingredients and add milk mixture.
- Stir to combine, then fol in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin tins and bake at 190 C for 15-20 minutes.
- Cut in half, spread with filling and sprinkle with grated chocolate.
- To make filling, cream ingredients together.