Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 hrs
Easy and so tasty! From Cooking Light.
- 1 1⁄2 cups crumbled reduced-fat chocolate wafer cookies (about 50 cookies)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 (8 ounce) blocks fat free cream cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) blocks reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso or 1⁄4 cup instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot fudge topping, divided
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; firmly press mixture into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes; cool on a wire rack.
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place 1 cup sugar, flour, and cheeses in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of a mixer until smooth. Add eggs and egg whites, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add espresso, vanilla, and cinnamon; beat well.
- Pour cheese mixture into prepared crust; spoon 4 mounds of fudge topping (2 tablespoons each) onto cheese mixture; swirl mixtures together using a knife. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 250° (do not remove cheesecake from oven); bake an additional 1 hour or until almost set. Remove cheesecake from oven, and cool to room temperature. Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon fudge topping onto each of 16 plates; top each with 1 cheesecake wedge.